Monday, April 20, 2009

Poor Taufik.

RIGHT! Anyone whos from singapore should know Taufik Batisah. He Was our first Singapore Idol. He sang the song in the finals called 'I Dream'. It was 'SPECIALLY WRITTEN' (that was what the host Gurmitt said) by the producers or composers or what ever shit and i think alot of people could say he won it because of that song.
It has been quite awhile now since Taufik won it back in 2004. So i was just checking out taufiks video clips on youtube when i came across this in the 'Related Videos' section. It was named (Leann Rimes - I Dream). I thought "Wao! Taufiks song got into hollywood..!!! Great.!! Happy for him!"
I clicked onto it, load the video clip and listened the 'RENDITION' of taufiks song sang by Leann Rimes. I mean it is Leann Rimes!!! If i was taufik, i would be like, "GOD, IS SHE REALLY SINGING MY SONG!!" lol. You will find out why i caps lock RENDITION later on.
So i listened and thought it was great.. I mean i am not a judge but who can really judge a singer like Leann Rimes? She is a Diva as long as i am concerned.
Ok. Down to being serious. When i was bout' to close that window i got a glimpse of the Users' description. It says "Leann Rimes singing I Dream at the World Sports Award 2001."
2001..?????I was stunned. In total shock.. All this years i thought that Taufik was the original singer of that song. All this years i thought that Singapore Idol actually wrote/composed that song just for the winner(taufik of course) and than THIS.???
It meant that Singapore Idol didnt take time to write the song.. they took it from Leann Rimes!! TAUFIK IS ACTUALLY THE ONE THAT WAS SINGING THE 'RENDITION' OF I DREAM! GOD!! Cant believe it. AT ALL!! Taufik would and should be devastated. really feel for taufik. SINGAPORE IDOL OFFICIALY SUCK!!!!
Leann Rimes:I Dream - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq0lyaBsHyY&feature=PlayList&p=0227B9B4F8B82811&index=19
Read the comments too.
CHAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment